House Painting – Plano, TX
Turn Your House into a Home
Wouldn’t your home feel more comfortable and welcoming with a fresh, clean, and personalized paint job? At Platinum Painting, we make your home design goals a reality. We have a wide range of residential house painting services for every abode—from single-room interior projects to all-over transformations for exteriors, and we have painted over 10,000 homes, including huge estates, small condos, and everything in between. Once we know our clients’ desired outcomes, we take the time to ensure a high degree of quality and personalization, all the way down to the little details. To learn more or receive a free estimate, we invite you contact our team for house painting in Plano, TX today.
Why Choose Us:
- Based in Plano
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Serving All of North Texas
Why Should You Paint Your Home?
Painting the interior or exterior of your home does much more than just change its color and appearance. In fact, when you choose to have your home professionally painted, you get these valuable and tangible benefits:
- Affordable Remodeling – Are you ready for a dramatic change but don’t quite have the money for remodeling projects like new fixtures and knocking down walls? We offer an inexpensive way to revitalize your spaces while staying within a reasonable budget.
- Lasting Protection – Your home’s outside walls have to weather all kinds of powerful forces of nature, including rain, snow, hail, and more. By choosing new, high-quality paint, you can protect these surfaces and stretch out their lifespan. Inside your home, durable paint can strengthen the walls against normal wear and tear over time.
- Improved Curb Appeal & Resale Value – Repeatedly, research has found that clean, attractive paint inside and outside your home can actually make it more attractive to prospective buyers and, as a result, may even increase your home’s resale value.
- Less Dirt & Dust – Interior walls, especially those with plaster, can collect dust and dirt with time. Putting on a fresh coat of paint can keep these surfaces clean for longer.
The Benefits of Professional Painters
Refreshing your home with new paint doesn’t mean that you need to do it all on your own. Some very minor updates can work out fine when you handle them yourself, but a professional company like Platinum Painting can make sure that your designing vision is brought to fruition successfully. Here are just a few advantages you can enjoy when you turn to us:
- We stay updated with the industry’s best practices and painting techniques, enabling us to work more efficiently and provide the highest quality in every project.
- Platinum Painting is dedicated to safety with all the necessary protective gear and safety equipment, and we use top-quality paint brands with the utmost care, regardless of the size or scope of the project.
- We can do much more than just paint – our talented, professional team can also fix any stains, cracks, scuffs, and holes we find along the way!
- Best of all, you won’t have to worry about the cleanup when you choose Platinum Painting. We do everything, allowing you to simply experience your freshly, flawlessly updated home.
In-Depth Painting Services From One Trustworthy Company
At Platinum Painting, we focus exclusively on residential homes with painting services for both exteriors and interiors for homeowners from all over Plano and the greater DFW metroplex. With our comprehensive home painting, we’re your one-stop service company for all your needs without having to deal with draining DIY projects or sloppy work from multiple sources.
In order to deliver lasting, beautiful results for our clients, we use the highest quality of supplies. With top-tier Sherwin-Williams paints and primers and our exceptional rollers, brushers, and other professional tools, you can rest assured that we’re taking advantage of the very best in the industry. Want to get started with the home makeover of your dreams? It’s just a phone call away – contact us now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the ideal home painting company look like? It would have a skilled team, provide a stress-free experience, and leave homeowners completely satisfied. Well, at Platinum Painting, these are reality! We make picking a residential service company much easier by giving you as much information about ourselves as possible. To help you, we’ve given our responses to some of the most common questions from clients in the past. If you have other concerns not discussed here, don’t hesitate to contact us!
How many houses have you painted?
In Plano as well as other communities in North Texas, we have painted well over 10,000 houses in just over a decade. During that time, we’ve beautified huge mansions, tiny condos, and every home in between. We are proud to say that some Platinum Painting team members have been with us from the beginning, and we all have industry expertise and knowledge to tackle any painting project, no matter how big or small. Along with the Plano area, our company has grown over the years, but one thing has never changed—our commitment to homeowner satisfaction.
What prep work do I need to do before you start?
At Platinum Painting, we understand that you want a work crew to get in and get out as soon as possible. To help us work efficiently in your home, we ask that you complete a few tasks before we come, which will allow us to start right away. For the inside of the house, please remove precious items, as well as paintings and pictures, from the room(s) where we will be working. Also, take the time to empty the closets, if we are painting them. To enable us to move freely in our work space, please remove all pet or child gates and make sure your babies or fur babies safely out of our way. For exterior painting, please shut off your sprinklers to keep our crew dry and the paint looking nice. Items on the walls will need to be removed, and any pet waste cleared before we arrive.
Is there an advantage to painting exterior and interior at the same time?
Yes! Our team always looks for ways to save our customers money—without cutting any corners. For the best results, we apply multiple coats of paint; unfortunately, in between each coat, we have to let the paint dry for a certain amount of time. With simultaneous interior and exterior projects, we can go back and forth without skipping a beat. Also, when we aren’t able to paint outdoors because of inclement weather, we can keep making progress by focusing on the indoor project. As a result, you get to save more money on labor than you would normally spend for these painting projects separately.
What type of paint do you use?
As a locally owned and operated company, Platinum Painting prizes each homeowner’s satisfaction more than anything else. As a result, we are flexible and can accommodate your preferences for paint brand or store, if you have them. However, we typically get our paint from Sherwin Williams, specifically their SuperPaint Exterior Acrylic paints and Cashmere Interior Acrylic Latex to make sure our customers enjoy the best results at a reasonable price.